Saturday, October 17, 2009

Teacher:my best friend,guidance and my hero!!

Trustful friend and a good adviser,
In times of sadness and troubles as well

Effortful in his/her every action,
Where we are getting improved and getting honed.

Admirable for the extraordinary talent.
Talent that inspired us and make us challenged.

Cheerful to be with, that you can share happy moments,
Moments that can be treasured until to the end.

Helpful to us to know what we do not,
And widens our knowledge that is so important.

Eliminator of our unfavorable manners,
And teach us to have a good character.

Respected one and country’s best model,
That can mold humans into a well-rounded individual.

So, that is my teacher, my second parent,
My best friend, guidance and my hero,
To make my dreams come true!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment